Call (844) 518-0515 to check balances, transfer funds, and more -- all from your telephone.
San Mateo Credit Union's Call-24 Telephone Banking service is available in English and Spanish, no matter what time it is. It's the perfect solution when you don't have internet service or you need to call from the road.
Use Call-24 for a wide range of things:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan and payments by transfer
- Schedule a future transfer or payment
- Determine which checks have cleared
- Have a withdrawal check issued and more...
View the Call-24 Telephone Banking Phone Tree (PDF)
, which was updated on June 11, 2019.
How to enroll:
If you are a first-time Call-24 Telephone Banking user or you were a user prior to June 11, 2019, you will need to follow these three easy steps to enroll:
- Call the Call-24 service at (844) 518-0515 from a phone number that SMCU has on file for you. If you do not call from a phone number we have on file, you will be connected with an SMCU representative who can help.
- Follow the instructions to enroll, which will require you to have your SMCU member number and your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Choose a new 4-digit personal identification number (PIN) to use to sign in to the Call-24 Telephone Banking service on future calls. Please note that you cannot use a zero "0" for the first digit of your PIN. For added security, do not make your PIN easy to guess and change it regularly.
- If you know the selection you want, you can enter your choice at any time after the prompt begins. It is not necessary to listen to the entire menu selection.
- Press 8* to use Voice Commands
- Press # to repeat the current menu options
Questions or problems? Call the Member Contact Center at (650) 363-1725.