Because your life happens outside of regular working hours
You're working and living your busy life. Before you know it, it's after business hours and you never got around to that little financial task you had to do today. Don't worry. San Mateo Credit Union's Call-24 Automated Phone System is available no matter what time it is, by calling (650) 363-1777. It's the perfect solution when you don't have internet service or you need to call from the road.
Use Call-24 for a wide range of things:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan and credit card payments by transfer
- Determine which checks have cleared
- Get the latest savings and loan rates
- Activate your debit card and other services
- Provide merchant verification of funds
You were provided with a Call-24 Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the time your account was opened. If you do not have one or have forgotten it, please call Member Services at (650) 363-1725 or toll-free at (888) 363-1725. Once you enter the Call-24 system for the first time, you will be prompted to change your PIN. For added security, be sure to personalize your Call-24 PIN and change it regularly.
- Press * to return to the previous menu. If you are in the middle of a transaction, press * then 2 to return to the previous menu.
- If you know the selection you want, you can enter your choice at any time after the prompt begins. It is not necessary to listen to the entire menu selection.
- Press # to end the call.
For additional transactions, please follow the menu directions.
Questions or problems? Call Member Services at (888) 363-1725 or stop by your nearest branch.