Click. Switch. Done.
Are your existing direct deposits and auto payments holding you back from making the switch to SMCU? We get it, changing those over to a new account that can be a hassle. That's why we created a handy - and completely free - ClickSWITCH tool to make it a lot easier.
ClickSWITCH lets you quickly:
- Transfer your direct deposit(s) to your SMCU account
- Notify auto-debit payees of your new account and update your billing information automatically (utilities, insurance, club memberships, etc.)
- Close accounts at your other financial institutions once you’ve fully switched to SMCU
ClickSWITCH communicates with you:
- Switch Summary: View the progress of your switches
- Switch Status: Receive confirmation that your accounts, payments, and deposits have been switched
- Balance Assist: Get guidance on how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to SMCU is complete
Get started in 1, 2, 3
- Call (650) 363-1725 and tell the SMCU representative that you want a SwitchTRACK Code – you can also get a code at any SMCU branch
- Create a ClickSWITCH account online
- Enter information for the direct deposits, payments, and accounts you want to switch to SMCU
And that’s it! After you enter your information, ClickSWITCH will notify your financial institutions and direct deposit sources.
Give us a call at (650) 363-1725 or stop by your nearest branch.