Technology Upgrade: Online and Mobile Banking
From 6:00 pm (PDT) on Friday, June 7, through the morning of Tuesday, June 11, SMCU Online Banking and Mobile Banking will be unavailable for use so that we can complete the Technology Upgrade. The look, navigation, features, and functionality of Online and Mobile Banking are not changing and none of the recurring transfers or payments you have set up will be impacted.
During the upgrade, you will NOT be able to:
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking
- View your balances
- Make transfers or payments
- Use Mobile Deposit
- Check your credit card or investment accounts through Online Banking
- Initiate a Bill Pay or add a new payee
- Change your personal information
After the upgrade is complete:
- For Online Banking, your user name will remain the same but you will be required to use a temporary password for your first log-in and then set a new password and choose five new security questions/answers. The format of the temporary password will be communicated to you via mail or email, and will also be displayed inside Online Banking leading up to the Technology Upgrade. You will not be able to reset your own password, so if you do not have the temporary password, or more than 30 days has gone by since the completion of the upgrade, you will need to call (650) 363-1725 to reset your password.
- Your Mobile Banking user name and password will remain the same as before the upgrade. You will not need to download a new app or accept any updates or changes.
- Any recurring transfers or payments that would have occurred during the upgrade will post afterwards.
- If you have an SMCU credit card, you will need to re-register the card to view your account history.
We're here to answer your questions
If you have any questions about the SMCU Technology Upgrade or the specific information on this page, please call us at (650) 363-1725.