You have a say in how we do business
As a member-owner of San Mateo Credit Union, your opinion is valued. This is certainly true when we email you a survey for specific feedback on providing better service. We would be grateful if you took a few minutes to complete the surveys we send to you.
You may receive a survey asking you about:
- Your overall member experience
- The experience you had joining the credit union if you’re a new member
- A new account or loan you opened recently
- Your use of online or mobile banking, or one of our ATMs
- A call you made to our Member Contact Center
: Our surveys will often come from a company called Satmetrix – the email sent to you will look like this:
Satmetrix is a trusted partner and we assure you that the survey is legitimate and is being sent on behalf of SMCU. These surveys will not ask for sensitive account or personal information, nor should you ever provide this type of information online unless you are in a secure environment, like our online banking.
If you have any questions about these surveys, please call us at (650) 363-1725
. Thank you for your time, feedback, and membership.