Coming this summer, get ready for a new and improved online & mobile banking experience!
We’re excited to announce, that major enhancements to both online and mobile banking are coming soon! From a new look and feel, to improved access we are making changes to better serve your financial needs.
Here are some of the improvements that are coming:
- Integrated Experience: You'll experience a single, integrated online and mobile experience with parity of functions and features--including more features available on both platforms and better integration for credit cards, mortgages, and investments. Plus, if you previously shared a User ID, now as a joint owner you can create your own profile.
- Design: The new interface will have a clean and modern look and feel with improved navigation including all functions and features organized into simple, easy-to-access menus to provide easier access to all your accounts. You’ll get a more intuitive and seamless integration across desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile banking.
- Access: A new Account Dashboard lets you view all your accounts, upcoming payments or transfers, manage finances, and easily view spending at-a-glance. You’ll get quick and accessible Bill Pay and Transfers widgets that provides you fast access to transfer money, pay bills, or pay other people.
- Financial Management: Expanded personal financial management tools to help you set budgets, create spending categories, and view your accounts at other financial institutions. Plus, helpful financial articles and tools.
- Convenience: Debit and credit card controls will allow you to block your Credit or Debit Cards if you suspect fraud and unblock cards when you have verified transactions. If you have an Amazon Alexa®, you’ll get Voice Banking capabilities - for example, “Alexa, what’s my SMCU Checking balance?”
- Security: The platforms will come with the latest security features to confirm your identity with the use of a one-time passcode, helping keep your accounts and financial transactions safe and secure.
What can you expect?
In the coming months, look out for guides and videos to get you ready for the exciting new enhancements this upgrade brings to improve your digital experience. Be sure to check this page often and ensure your contact information is up-to-date with SMCU so you we can get in touch with you about important information regarding the upgrade.