Business works better when your money works, too.
You've poured your heart into building a small business, so you want to make sure you have funds ready when that perfect growth opportunity comes along, or when you need a little extra to pay that new bill. And, you'd like that money do some earning of its own until that day comes.
That's where a Business Savings Account from San Mateo Credit Union comes in. It's also the first account you'll need to open as part of your business membership at SMCU.
No fees, plenty of confidence
The SMCU Business Savings Account is a great place to park your excess operating cash until you need it. Why?
- Earn dividends on your balance
- Access your money at ATMs, via online withdrawals, in person, by phone, or by check*
- No monthly fees if you maintain a minimum average balance
- Unlimited deposits
- Free eStatements
- Free Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Open an account with just $100
Ready to put your money to work?
It's easy to get started with the Business Savings Account. Just drop by your nearest SMCU branch and we'll help you get set up.
* 6 maximum withdrawal transactions per month include: overdraft, withdrawal by telephone, through SMCU Online, Call-24, ACH debit, allocation transfers, or you may write a maximum of 3 checks. You may make unlimited withdrawals in person, at ATMs, by written withdrawal request delivered by mail or messenger, or by telephone request to mail a check payable to you at your address on file with us. A business is eligible for membership at San Mateo Credit Union if it is located in San Mateo County. Membership eligibility requirements apply.