We’re committed to supporting your business and local community nonprofit needs
Our Nonprofit Checking Account offers no monthly maintenance fees or balance requirements and a low opening deposit requirement.
Let us help you with an easier way to bank. Your nonprofit organization has enough to do to further its mission without being concerned with bank fees. This checking account offers:
- Free Online and Mobile Banking – manage accounts, pay bills, view balances and more anytime, anywhere.
- Free Mobile Deposit – conveniently deposit checks from your mobile phone using the SMCU Mobile App
- Free eStatements – get a statement archive and notification when your statement is ready
- Free Business Visa® Debit Card
- Digital Wallets through Apple Pay1, Google Pay2 or Samsung Pay3
- Free Account Alerts and Security - email and text alerts, card lock/unlock features in our SMCU Mobile App. (Text/SMS rates/charges apply)
- Nationwide ATM access - get free access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide. That’s more than any bank.
- Minimum opening balance of $100
- No monthly maintenance fee
- See the Business Schedule of Fees for additional account information and limitations.
Let's move your business forward
Get the Business Checking Account that can help you grow. Review our guides and checklists and drop by your nearest SMCU branch and we'll help you get set up.
You can use Apple Pay® on eligible iPhones®, iPads®, Apple Watches®, and Macs® (with Safari browser) using the latest operating systems. For a current list of compatible devices and requirements, visit www.apple.com/apple-pay
. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Apple Pay, and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Google and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc. Android™ is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Samsung Pay is compatible with select carriers and Samsung devices. For more information, visit www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay
. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.