Beginning at 6:00 pm (PDT) on Friday, June 7, and ending at 9:00 am on Tuesday, June 11, SMCU will perform a major Technology Upgrade to make our services faster and more efficient.
During the Technology Upgrade, these systems and services will NOT be available:
These systems and services WILL be available:
- Branches will be closed on Saturday, June 8 and Monday, June 10
- The Contact Center will not have systems access to process any transactions or balance inquiries
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Call-24 Telephone Banking will be unavailable
- ATM cash withdrawals
- Debit cards purchases and cash withdrawals/cash back
- Credit card purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
After the upgrade, there are several important things to know, including the need to set a new Online Banking password. Please keep an eye on your mail and email and visit smcu.org/techup
for complete details and ways your SMCU services may be impacted.