People helping people is who we are
The team at SMCU regularly supports local schools and non-profits by volunteering time and resources. If you would like to request volunteer support, please contact us.
Recent Volunteer Efforts
SMCU has recently been involved in supporting the following organizations with staff volunteers hours:
- America Heart Association
- American Cancer Society (Relay for Life)
- Children’s Miracle Network
- San Mateo County Department of Housing Backpack Drive
- Kainos Mentorship Program
- Woodside High School Mentorship Program
Beyond staff resources, we also give more than $130,000 a year to local non-profit organizations. If you’d like to request a monetary donation, please see our Community Giving page.