A shield against the unexpected
Life insurance does a great job of protecting your family 's financial well being, but in cases where a death is sudden and accidental, your loved ones may need more support to cope with the strain. That same need for support exists if you survive an accident but suffer debilitating injuries.
That's why San Mateo Credit Union partners with TruStage to offer Accidental Death & Dismemberment, or AD&D, insurance coverage. As long as the incident was accidental, whether you're at work or not, you'll be covered.
Why use SMCU/TruStage for AD&D insurance?
- Zero cost for credit union members for up to $1,000 in coverage
- Just $10-$15 a month for every $100,000 of coverage
- No health questions asked
- Guaranteed acceptance - if you're an SMCU member and 18 or older, you won't be turned down
- Takes only a few minutes to apply online
- Licensed agents provide advice
Let's protect your family's future
You and your family deserve real peace of mind. Visit TruStage online, or call (888) 888-3942 to speak with an experienced representative. You can always stop in to one of our branches, as well.