How your information may be shared and when
These policies outline the type of information that SMCU shares and allow you to opt out of information that we share with third-party affiliates and non-affiliates.
- Information sharing with companies we own or control (affiliates)
- Information sharing with non-affiliates (companies we do business with to provide financial products and services)
To opt-out of both forms of sharing above, do one of three things:
- Complete the form and fax it back to us at (650) 364-0330 or mail it to:
San Mateo Credit Union
P.O. Box 910
Redwood City, CA 94064-0910
If you have any questions or would like to change your sharing preferences, please call (650) 363-1725.
- Call (650) 363-1725 or toll-free (888) 363-1725 and tell us you’d like to “opt-out of third-party sharing”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us you’d like to “opt-out of third-party sharing”
SMCU uses Google Analytics, a service that uses “cookies” to track anonymous information regarding your activities on this site. This includes information about your visit including your device type, traffic source and geographic area, as well as pages visited and links clicked. Some behavioral data may be provided by Google “cookies” that shows your gender and age range. This data is used to better understand how visitors access this site and provide a better overall user experience.
Google Adwords & Remarketing
SMCU uses “cookies” to benefit our marketing campaigns. This includes tracking when campaigns result in a conversion, such as a user showing interest in a specific product. These “cookies” can also be used to present you with advertisements based on your actions on this site.
SMCU uses the Facebook Pixel to track activity on this site potentially including pages visited and links clicked. This data is used to track the effectiveness of our Facebook posts and advertisements, as well as to build remarketing audiences based on actions taken on this site.
SMCU takes your privacy seriously and ensures that no personally identifying information is stored in the “cookies."
To opt out of Google’s cookies, click here
. To opt out of third-party cookies, click here