This special offer has ended.
Your local credit union offers so much more: $100 for new checking + debit.
Don’t have a checking account with San Mateo Credit Union? Now is the perfect time to make the easy switch from big-bank checking to your not-for-profit credit union. You’ll have access to over 30,000 free ATMs and a $100 new account offer.
Choose the checking account that works for you:
- 2.00% APY** on balances up to $50,000 when monthly requirements are met
- No minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- No monthly fee
- Simple checking you can use however you want
- No monthly fee
- No additional requirements
Premium Checking monthly requirements to earn 2.00% APY**
- Conduct 10 or more debit card purchases
- Make at least one direct or payroll deposit
- Select eStatements for the account
All SMCU Checking comes with:
- Access to 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- A debit card that can be used with Apple Pay™
- Mobile Banking with easy Mobile Deposit – just snap a picture of your check
- Account Alerts that protect your money by keeping you informed Premium or Free Checking
Open your SMCU checking account by May 31, 2019! You can open your account online or visit any SMCU branch. If you're not already a member, you'll become one when you open your account.
$100 offer details:
Open a Premium or Free Checking account between 4/1/19 and 5/31/19 and you’ll earn $100 if you make 10+ debit card purchases and spend at least $100 during the first full calendar month after account opening. Available to new SMCU checking account holders only. Example: Open your account in April and your May purchases are counted toward the $100 offer.
Why join SMCU?
For over 65 years, SMCU has offered accounts, services, and education meant to enrich the financial lives of our members and our community. And since we’re a not-for-profit financial institution, our efforts are designed with your best interests in mind, not ours. If you're not already a member, join today!
Redwood City - San Mateo - South San Francisco - Daly City - East Palo Alto - Half Moon Bay