Color for College Program
Submit a completed coloring page and entry form to San Mateo Credit Union (SMCU) between Friday, February 1st and Monday, April 1st, 2019. Five (5) $500 winners will be selected.
San Mateo Credit Union was founded in 1952 and we are proud to bring our not-for-profit banking to the Coastside in early Spring 2019. As part of our commitment to empowering youth, we are excited to offer five (5) $500 college savings awards to elementary school students in Half Moon Bay and the Cabrillo Unified School District.
Download and print the coloring page by clicking here.
- Coloring entries can be submitted in two ways:
- Online: using the form below, fill out the required information and upload a scanned copy or photo of your coloring page
- Print and drop off: Half Moon Bay Library Front Desk
620 Correas Street
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Online entries must be received by 11:59pm on Monday April 1st, 2019
- One entry per student
- The legal parent or guardian must open a youth savings account on behalf of their student at SMCU to receive the Youth Scholar funds
- Winners will be notified by April 15th, 2019
- The contest is open to San Mateo County families with elementary school students who live in Half Moon Bay or attend school within Half Moon Bay or attend school within the Cabrillo Unified School District
In connection with this online entry into the Color for College Program, I declare I am eligible as the parent/guardian of the student listed above for membership to San Mateo Credit Union as I either live, work, worship or attend school in San Mateo County. Neither I nor the student listed above nor any relative of mine (mother, father, sister, brother, children, husband, wife and those living in the household) are an employee or official of San Mateo Credit Union.