Sweepstakes Page & Official Rules
Promoting the financial health of our youngest members
The Credit Union movement believes in “people helping people” and providing financial education embodies that philosophy. Together, we’re encouraging our youngest members to open their own savings account (with a parent or guardian’s help), begin a habit of putting money into that account regularly, and learn how compound interest helps their account to grow. SMCU can serve as an important ally for parents in their mission to teach their kids to be financially responsible. To learn more about SMCU Youth Accounts click here
National Credit Union Youth Month is this April as credit unions across the country focus on educating youth about financial health. Participate and enter to win the Youth Month Coloring Sweepstakes.
Submit a completed coloring page and entry form (below) to San Mateo Credit Union between Thursday, April 1st and Friday, April 30, 2021. Seven (7) winners will be selected to win a $100 SMCU Visa gift card.
- Coloring entries can be downloaded here submitted in two ways:
- Online at: smcu.org/youthmonth
- In-person: any SMCU branch location. Find a location here: smcu.org/access
- The sweepstakes is open to youth ages 1-15. One entry per youth.
- Entries must be received by 11:59pm on Friday, April 30, 2021
- No purchase or transaction required to enter.