Go big and go home
It's no secret that homes in California, and especially the Bay Area, are expensive. In fact, it's one of the spendiest housing markets in the country. So a jumbo loan (a mortgage of $726,526 or more) is more than a luxury, it's a necessity in many cases.
Jumbo loans available up to $3.5 million
We'll explain all your home financing options in detail so you know exactly what your future looks like. Here is what we offer:
- Fixed and adjustable-rate options available
- No-Cost ARM1
- An 80/10/10 loan that lets you avoid PMI2
- 40-year ARMs available2
- Close in as few as 21 days
Down payment options
Our mortgage experts
will take the time to understand your unique situation and find the financing options that best fit your needs. If you are buying a home, you'll have access to low down payment options on jumbo loans:
- As low as 5% down up to $1.5 million3
- As low as 10% down up to $1.8 million
- As low as 25% down up to $3.5 million
Ready to talk about refinancing or buying that new home?
All mortgage loans through San Mateo Credit Union are for homes in California only. Adequate property insurance required for the life of the loan. Flood insurance may be required. All loans are subject to credit approval. Please speak with a Real Estate Representative for current rates and information on loan limits as additional conditions and restrictions may apply. San Mateo Credit Union NMLS #416747.
1. The no-cost adjustable-rate mortgage covers all non-recurring closing costs, is available on 30-year ARM terms only, and requires a minimum loan amount of $200,000.
2. The 80/10/10 and 40-year terms on ARMs available for purchase mortgages only; no refinances.
3. 5% down on loan amounts up to $1 million does not apply on our 3/1 ARM Jumbo or 40 Year Amortization Products.