Pre-Owned Car Sale: December 7-8, 9am-5pm
For one weekend only in Redwood City, several local dealers combine their Pre-Owned inventories. Bring the whole family and together look through a great selection of all types of vehicles—in price ranges to fit every budget. Plus, now is the time to get pre-approved before the event or if you already have a pre-approval from San Mateo Credit Union you can easily accept your offer and begin looking for your next new ride.
Apply today, visit a branch location, or call (650) 363-1725. For those select credit approved SMCU members who received a pre-approved auto loan offer in the mail you can accept your offer by clicking the button above or below.
San Mateo Credit Union Corporate Office 350 Convention Way Redwood City, CA 94064 (Map It >
Saturday, 12/7/2019 and Sunday 12/8/2019 from 9am-5pm
Pre-Owned cars from virtually every manufacturer will be available. Choose from late model luxury cars, fuel-efficient commuter vehicles, sports cars, SUVs and more. You choose the car you want and then finance with SMCU on the spot!
Car sales exclusively for credit union members
Driving is part of our DNA, and we also love to get a great deal on the right car at the right moment.
That's why San Mateo Credit Union offers members-only car sales at various times throughout the year. When you come to one of our sales, you'll get:
- The chance to choose from a huge selection of used vehicles in every price range, featuring both domestic and imported cars, trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles, many of which are under factory warranty
- Low, competitive, fixed-rate loan from SMCU
- Up to 100 percent financing, including tax, license, documentation fees, smog check, and extended warranty
- The option to trade in your old car (appraisers on site during sale)
- Money-saving deals on both the loan rate and vehicle price
- Hassle-free shopping and personalized service
- One convenient location to save you time
What members are saying about our car sales
"It was easy for us! We came and said, 'Where are your Hondas?' A nice guy walked us right to the Honda we ended up buying. Everyone was helpful. The price was on the car, and it was lower than prices we saw anywhere else."
-- Robin & Barbara, Daly City
"I did some checking in terms of the trustworthiness of the people who would be here today. It was confirmed by what I saw. I had a sense of security about knowing that what I would buy would be in good shape, and the price I would pay for it would be the best price."
-- Warren, Redwood City